Hi! I'm Sloum. I make software, primarily for terminals and public nix systems. I spend most of my time in gopherspace or on one of a few super cool servers (rawtext.club, where I host this site from being one of them).
The primary purpose of this site is to host documentation for my various software projects. If you'd like to visit me elsewhere I can be found through a gopher client on my own server:
- [bombadillo] Gopher client with vimlike keybindings and full screen paging for the terminal. Coded in Go.
- [stubb] Simple gopher client for the terminal. Coded in Lua.
- [chalk] Line based text editor for the terminal. Coded in Python.
- [lid] Lo-fi image dithering for the lightweight web.
- [gfu] Gophermap format utility. Coded in Go.
- [filtress] Image filtering language/interpreter. Coded in Go.